Friday, October 16, 2009

Diapers and More

I love Rite Aid its good b/c you can get almost free or cheap Diapers :). Here is the deal i worked out.


1st Deal ( this was on my Rite Aid acct.)
(1)Carmex Lip Balm 3pk. tubes (Free after rebate)
(1) Glade Candle
(1)
Children’s Throat Cooler 6ct. (Free after rebate)
(1) Huggies Pure & Natural (1 out of 5 Huggies I need to get my free pack)
OOP $7.56

Coupons Used
(1) $5/20
(1) $3
Huggies Pure & Natural
(1) $2
Huggies Pure & Natural Rite Aid
(1) $
1 Throat Cooler

OOP $7.56
Rebates (Money back) $4.98

After coupons and rebates $2.58
______________________________________________

2st Deal ( this was on my hubby Rite Aid acct.) We have to different address
(1)Carmex Moisture Plus Lip Balm ( that one in the picture is not the one I got)(Free after rebate)
(1) Huggies Pure & Natural (4 out of 5 Huggies I need to get my free pack)
(1)Simply Saline Children’s Nasal Mist(Free after rebate)
(1)Sucrets Throat (Free after rebate)

Coupons Used
(1) $5/20
(1) $2
Huggies
(1) $2
Huggies Rite Aid


OOP $13.76
Rebates (Money back) $9.27

After coupons and rebates $4.49
______________________________________________________________
3rd ( this was on my hubby Rite Aid acct.)
(1) Huggies (5 out of 5 Huggies I need to get my free pack)
(1)Simply Saline Nasal Mist (Free after rebate)
(1)Children’s Throat Cooler(Free after rebate)
(1) Popcorn Ball

Coupons Used
(1) $5/20
(1) $2
Huggies 2
(1) $2
Huggies Rite Aid

OOP $12.90
Rebates (Money back) $7.98

After coupons and rebates $4.92


So after all my Rebates i will only have paid out $11.99 that was how much one pack of Huggies was.

0 comments:

Post a Comment