Tuesday, May 18, 2010

MY FREE HUGGIES DIAPERS My Rite Aid Trip)




Transaction #1
(3)Huggies Little Movers Diapers $8.99
(4)Nature's Bounty $4.99 (sale bogo)

Use:
$5 off $20 PRINT (available by watching videos)
(3)$3/1 Huggies Little Movers or Little Snugglers Diapers HERE
(4)$5/1 Nature's Bounty HERE (Go HERE and/or HERE to get codes)
(3) $1/1
Nature's Bounty VV NO LONGER AVAILABLE (I got my VV from slickdeals.net)

Total $2.91
__________________________________________________________________Transaction #2

(1)Huggies Little Movers Diapers $8.99
(2)Nature's Bounty $4.99 (sale bogo)
(2)Purex 3-1 $8.99 (sale bogo) RC

Use:
$5 off $20 PRINT (available by watching videos)
(1)$3/1 Huggies Little Movers or Little Snugglers Diapers HERE
(2)$5/1 Nature's Bounty HERE (Go HERE and/or HERE to get codes)
(2) $1/1
Nature's Bounty VV NO LONGER AVAILABLE (I got my VV from slickdeals.net)
(2)$2/1
Purex 3-1
(2) $2/1 Purex 3-1 Rite Aid VV

Total: $0.20

______________________________________________________________
If you have a
Wellness+ card and purchase 3 packs of diapers in the same transaction I will get a $11.99 off reward!! ONLY IF YOU LIVE IN PA, NY,NC. AND CA AND ONLY ONE CITY IN EACH STATE :(.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

How does the $11.99 welness reward come?

Crystal The Coupon Momma said...

Im thinking it will come in a SCR but I dont know yet. I emailed Rite Aid.

Shelley said...

Those Huggies diapers are just too cute! I really need to start shopping Rite Aid. I'm a CVS & Wags kinda girl :)

Crystal The Coupon Momma said...

I love Rite Aid my Cvs and Wags are hard to shop at b/c they dont like coupons that much.

Post a Comment